Please join us in welcoming Dean Erika James as she leads the Wharton School into a brand new chapter by using our message template and sharing on social media with #WelcomeErikaJames.
- Click one of the three images to download an editable PDF.
- Open in and click the text box.
- Type your message in the text box.
Note: You can customize formatting by typing Command+E on a Mac or CTRL+E on a PC.
- When you’re finished with your message, click File from the dropdown menu; click Save As and save the document as a png file.
- Upload your png to your social media platform of choice with hashtag #WelcomeErikaJames.
Dean Erika James: A Brief Introduction
苹果美国成人app下载Trained as an organizational psychologist, Dean Erika James is an award-winning educator and leading expert on crisis leadership, workplace diversity, and management strategy who has paved the way for women in leadership both in education and corporate America . Prior to Wharton, she was the John H. Harland Dean at Emory University’s Goizueta Business School from 2014 to 2020, where she sparked a culture of collaboration and a redesign of the undergraduate business curriculum. She has also been instrumental in developing groundbreaking executive education programs, including the Women’s Leadership program at the University of Virginia’s Darden School. Dean James is now the first woman and first person of color to be appointed dean in Wharton’s 139-year history. “This is an exciting time to be in business education,” said Dean James. “The scope and platform of the Wharton School provides an opportunity to create far reaching impact for students, scholars, and the business community.”
We’re excited to welcome Dean James to Wharton!